Start prepping for the fall with these easy September email newsletter ideas for food bloggers and food content creators.
As we get ready to head into the fall, all you food content creators know that this is just the beginning of what is usually, your busiest season of the year. And it all starts with September!
If you’ve been neglecting your newsletter subscribers, now is the time to show them some love. You want them to be interested and full of anticipation for how you’re going to help them get through the next four months as they head back to school or work, look forward to Thanksgiving and Halloween and start to plan their holiday season.
This is the time of year where food plays a crucial roll and everyone has a lot to do! How can you start to make things easier for your most engaged audience members?
Focus On Your Email Audience
Start with September! There is no shortage of email topics this month. Below are some general September food newsletter ideas. Use them for inspiration but make sure that you niche them down and adapt them for your audience.
For example: lunchbox ideas. These don’t just have to apply to school lunches. Adults head back to work after vacation. Some are going back to the office for the first time in a few years. They need lunches too. Your audience might be looking for budget friendly hacks or maybe they’re vegan, or don’t eat dairy or they follow a keto diet. Take the lunchbox idea and adapt it to fit your content and audience.
September Email Newsletter Ideas for Food Content Creators
- grab ‘n’ go breakfasts or snacks
- school snacks (skip the nuts)
- don’t forget after school snacks before heading to activities or sports
- lunchbox ideas (for kids and adults)
- fast and easy weeknight diners
- classic but easy cookies (lunchbox or cookie jar favourites)
- September produce (and what to do with it)
- meal planning basics
- grocery budgeting for the holidays
- Canadian Thanksgiving – don’t forget that Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving on the second Monday of October every year
Now’s the time to get started. Plan out your September newsletter calendar and batch write your emails. Schedule them and you’re good to go!